Regional Development Corporation
The Northwest Missouri Regional Development Corporation is a non-profit corporation that contracts with the Northwest Missouri Regional Council of Governments to provide it with staff and administrative services for its programs. Ten of the 22 members of the Development Corporation Board of Directors are also Regional Council board members. The other twelve at-large members represent areas other than government.
The purposes of the RDC are as follows:
- To improve the civic, educational, commercial, and industrial standing of northwest Missouri by engaging in such not-for-profit business activities that will promote economic development within the five-county service area.
- To develop programs to assist with the improvement of housing stock within the five-county service area.
- To provide advisory and technical services and assistance in the organization and/or operation of business or governmental entities.
- To locate and provide gap financing for new and expanding industry in northwest Missouri.
- To promote job creation and retention in the region.
- To do any and all of the above acts, and any extensions or applications thereof, as any individual person or other entity could lawfully do.
Regional Development Corporation Board Members and Organizations
Atchison CountyCurtis Livengood, Presiding Commissioner
Vacant, Tarkio Representative
Monica Bailey, Atchison County Development Corporation
Mike Farmer, Local Business Representative
Gentry CountyGary Carlson, Chairman County Commissioner
Lorie Carlson, King City Representative
Mackenzie Manring, City of Albany Economic Development
Tonya McCampbell, Local Business Representative
Holt CountyTom Bullock, Presiding Commissioner
Duane Nauman, Mound City Representative
Paxton Crumbaker, Oregon Representative
Ken Jones, Local Business Representative
Arnie Kreek, Northwest Missouri Enterprise Facilitation
Nodaway CountyBill Walker, Nodaway County Commissioner
Vacant, Vice Chairman
Brock Pfost, Local Business Representative
Josh McKim, Nodaway County Economic Development
Dr. Bronson P. Herrera, Higher Education Representative
Vacant, Elementary/Secondary Education Representative
Worth CountyJubal Summers, Presiding Commissioner
Regan Nonneman, Allendale Representative
Ben Abplanalp, Local Business Representative
Meggan Brown, Grant City Economic Development
Regional Development Corporation Bylaws
Click here to view the RDC Bylaws.
Regional Development Corporation Meeting Minutes
For previous meeting documents, please use the following link: