The Northwest Missouri Regional Council works with a variety of State and Federal agencies that provide funding opportunities.  Below is a list of agencies and links to websites.

Community Development Block Grant Program

Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) are funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and are administered by the Department of Economic.  Cities with a population of under 50,000 and counties under 200,000 are eligible to apply for a CDBG grant administered by the State of Missouri. Click on the link below for funding categories.

Missouri Department of Natural Resources

The Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MoDNR) has a variety of services available to help Missourians protect the air, land and water resources.  More information about MoDNR programs, click here.

U.S. Department of Agricultural – Rural Development

Rural Development offers services for financial assistance programs in many categories.  Some of those include water and wastewater, community facilities and housing.  More information about USDA programs, click here.

U.S. Department of Commerce – Economic Development Administration

Economic Development Administration (EDA) offers the Public Works program to help distressed communities revitalize, expand, and upgrade their physical infrastructure. This program enables communities to attract new industry; encourage business expansion and create jobs in our area.  More information about EDA programs, click here.